Friday, February 17, 2012

CBS, Rapper, & Grammy Mock Catholic Church

First of all, I am a Catholic. I was born and raised Catholic. I was educated in Catholic schools, from preschool to high school. I was also taught to question my faith in order that it could be strengthened. This I did but found some newer teaches a bit too much for my soul. BUT...when it comes to our sacraments and basic doctrines, the non-religious world and entertainment (if you call it that) venues should NOT make fun of our beliefs!

See what I'm talking about in this insightful article by Brent Bozell at TownHall.com...

http://townhall.com/columnists/brentbozell/2012/02/17/grammy_stupidity_meter_off_the_charts

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCERPT - Peter Schweizer’s book Secret Empires: How Our Politicians Hide Corruption and Enrich Their Families and Friends.

THIS LOOKS LIKE A VERY GOOD BOOK TO READ. HERE IS AN EXCERPT FROM AND ABOUT IT: The book, released Tuesday, said Obama and his administra...