Saturday, October 15, 2011

I CHING: a Prediction About Rick Perry

Read the excerpt below from the I CHING and think about it:

"Unfit leaders create stagnation (Obama?). They gained control by artificially pleasing those who once held office (the Clintons?). The masses follow like sheep, unquestioning of the law made by those in higher positions (Obama & 2009 Democratic Congress?). For every action there is a reaction (Tea Party?) The wise man stands alone, unafraid to let his beliefs be known (Rick Perry?) He will prepare himself for the new dawn (Rick Perry?)."

I CHING is an ancient Chinese book of changes "...based on the laws of nature with an explanation of the balance of the universe..." Some folks use it to try and predict the future.What I present to you in the parenthesis () is my interpretation of a page that I opened at random and found very interesting!

And YES...this is my political opinion. I don't expect anyone else to agree...but...just
THINK ABOUT IT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCERPT - Peter Schweizer’s book Secret Empires: How Our Politicians Hide Corruption and Enrich Their Families and Friends.

THIS LOOKS LIKE A VERY GOOD BOOK TO READ. HERE IS AN EXCERPT FROM AND ABOUT IT: The book, released Tuesday, said Obama and his administra...