- "I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of national emergency -- even if I'm in a Cabinet meeting."
- "Politics is not a bad profession. If you succeed, there are many rewards. If you disgrace yourself, you can always write a book."
- "Recession is when your neighbor loses his job. Depression is when you lose yours. And recovery is when Jimmy Carter loses his."
- "Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other."
- "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'"
- "Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
- "I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- "I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon."
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
The Humor of Ronald Reagan
President Reagan never took himself too seriously. Humor was his way of dealing with the many problems he encountered during his presidency. Below you'll find some of his best one liners that often made fun of himself. Please read on...
George Soros is a little known socialist who has supported both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. The former Nazi agent also backs such gro...
Once upon a time, there were Three Little Pigs. This was a time of great housing development in the United States . Barack Obama was giving...