Friday, April 22, 2011

What Are We About

You know, I really don't know! I think Texas for the most part is a Conservative state. Maybe this blog is about that. But then again...I don't know.

I'm a fairly Conservative person. Maybe that's the answer. Could be.

Just a few years ago it seemed like being a Conservative was belonging to a dying bred. So that''s what this blog is about! Maybe and then maybe not.

I wonder if I ramble through this blog maybe I'll find the answer. Until then, if you like come along with me and let's both find out what a Texas Conservative Corner is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCERPT - Peter Schweizer’s book Secret Empires: How Our Politicians Hide Corruption and Enrich Their Families and Friends.

THIS LOOKS LIKE A VERY GOOD BOOK TO READ. HERE IS AN EXCERPT FROM AND ABOUT IT: The book, released Tuesday, said Obama and his administra...