Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Why are We Killing the Unborn?

I'm a 65 year old grandfather. My wife and I have been married for almost 43 years. In our life-time we've had four children. Now we have three grand children to boot.

The word "abortion" never crossed our minds. God gave us the children and grand children. He didn't say He'd give them to us if we want them. He expected us to take His gift and nourish it. He had no "ifs", "ands", or "buts" about His gift. He didn't say "Abort...Kill...Murder...if you don't really want My gift."

So now-a-days people think they have a right to abort, kill, and murder the unborn...well because it/they were an inconvenience...or it/they don't fit into our plans right now, maybe later...or it/they were an accident and we can't manage at this time.

You know, it's funny, but as I think about it, we sometimes couldn't afford to have our kids. BUT...we didn't say let's get rid of them because we don't have the money. No...we managed...we sacrificed...we put off buying a house...we saved...we had a few good turns of luck...we survived...and so did they!

Well, I don't know why many Americans see abortion as OK if the situations are right/wrong. Rape...maybe...and then again it's still a Life. A deformed child...and then again it's still a Life. The mother's health...very touchy here...so I'll make no judgments.

My rambling brings me back to my original question...why are we killing the unborn. You decide why! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCERPT - Peter Schweizer’s book Secret Empires: How Our Politicians Hide Corruption and Enrich Their Families and Friends.

THIS LOOKS LIKE A VERY GOOD BOOK TO READ. HERE IS AN EXCERPT FROM AND ABOUT IT: The book, released Tuesday, said Obama and his administra...