Saturday, September 10, 2011

Always Remember the 11th of September

Life has changed since that day in September ten long years ago
All those lives unfulfilled, all those lives in Heaven's flow

We were so free, we were so protected
No evil could ever our lives have infected

And then it all happened, and then our lives changed
Only because of despots deranged

I am sad this day
I am knelt to pray

I never knew them, but they did live
I pray to God for what they did give

Each was a neighbor, each was a friend
Each lived for others until the very end

But why dear God, why
Tell why did they die

Man has free will
Some use it for ill

But I'll take your prayers and honor your dead
They were My children and their end I did dread

Look for tomorrow and then someday
You will all be at Peace...So for now just Pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCERPT - Peter Schweizer’s book Secret Empires: How Our Politicians Hide Corruption and Enrich Their Families and Friends.

THIS LOOKS LIKE A VERY GOOD BOOK TO READ. HERE IS AN EXCERPT FROM AND ABOUT IT: The book, released Tuesday, said Obama and his administra...