"An Egyptian magazine claims that six American Islamist activists who work with the Obama administration are Muslim Brotherhood operatives who enjoy strong influence over U.S. policy. by Josh Rossomando
The six named people include:
- Arif Alikhan, assistant secretary of Homeland Security for policy development
- Mohammed Elibiary, a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council
- Rashad Hussain, the U.S. special envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference
- Salam al-Marayati, co-founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC)
- Imam Mohamed Magid, president of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA)
- Eboo Patel, a member of President Obama's Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships."