- Barack Obama has refused to support legislation that defines an infant who survives a late-term induced-labor abortion as a human being with the right to life.
- On March 30, 2001 Obama was the only Illinois senator to speak against a bill that would protect babies who survive late-term labor-induced abortions.
- When nurse Jill Stanek testified before the Illinois Senate Judiciary Committee regarding how she "cradled and rocked" a late-term abortion of a child with Downs Syndrome until he died 45 minutes later...Barack Obama remained "unfazed" by the testimony.
- Not wanting to be the only state senator to vote against the late-term abortion bill...Barack Obama voted "Present" to insure his political future was not endangered.
- The National Abortion Rights Action League gave Obama a 100% approval score for voting pro-choice in the U.S. Senate for 2005, 2006, and 2007.
- The supposed right of a woman to demand an abortion is a major Obama political issue.
- Obama ignores the harm abortions have done to the African-American community. Prior to 2008, about 79% of Planned Parenthood clinics are in minority neighborhoods. While African-Americans make up about 13% of the U.S. population, their abortions account for 35% of total abortions done prior to 2008.
Saturday, June 2, 2012
Obama's Abortion Stand
For the Record:
George Soros is a little known socialist who has supported both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. The former Nazi agent also backs such gro...
Once upon a time, there were Three Little Pigs. This was a time of great housing development in the United States . Barack Obama was giving...