- Barack Obama has refused to support legislation that defines an infant who survives a late-term induced-labor abortion as a human being with the right to life.
- On March 30, 2001 Obama was the only Illinois senator to speak against a bill that would protect babies who survive late-term labor-induced abortions.
- When nurse Jill Stanek testified before the Illinois Senate Judiciary Committee regarding how she "cradled and rocked" a late-term abortion of a child with Downs Syndrome until he died 45 minutes later...Barack Obama remained "unfazed" by the testimony.
- Not wanting to be the only state senator to vote against the late-term abortion bill...Barack Obama voted "Present" to insure his political future was not endangered.
- The National Abortion Rights Action League gave Obama a 100% approval score for voting pro-choice in the U.S. Senate for 2005, 2006, and 2007.
- The supposed right of a woman to demand an abortion is a major Obama political issue.
- Obama ignores the harm abortions have done to the African-American community. Prior to 2008, about 79% of Planned Parenthood clinics are in minority neighborhoods. While African-Americans make up about 13% of the U.S. population, their abortions account for 35% of total abortions done prior to 2008.
Saturday, June 2, 2012
Obama's Abortion Stand
For the Record:
The Mainstream Media is silent about this. World leaders haven't said much. But, some religious leaders have broken the silence. ...
Remember the Army recruiting posters with Uncle Sam saying "I Want You for the U.S. Army?" Or how about Air Force poster with th...