Friday, October 5, 2012

Michael Savage: Anyone who thinks all Muslims are terrorists is wrong

THE FOLLOWING IS FROM A MICHAEL SAVAGE DAILY NEWSLETTER...

Welcome to The Michael Savage Newsletter, your daily insider report on all things "Savage."

In today's issue: Savage the storyteller concluded his maiden podcast with a tale from his own life.

Having dined out at an Italian restaurant the previous evening, he decided to go home in one of the limos parked outside the eatery.

His driver surprised Savage with the story of his own journey from Kurdistan to San Francisco.
 

"I asked the driver his religion, because that's the first thing you ask a Middle Easterner," Savage explained, adding:

"The Kurds are Christians and Muslims and Jews," the driver told me. "I'm a Muslim, but I hate the Wahhabi sect. They're the worst people who ever hit the planet."

You see, most Muslims hate al-Qaida and hate the Taliban. They've suffered more at their hands than any other religion.

Anyone who thinks all Muslims are terrorists is wrong.

The driver tells me he got into America on an immigration lottery.

He said, "I love America. I don't use food stamps, but I know many people come here, make good money and still use food stamps."

Then I asked him his last name. It sounded Jewish! I couldn't believe it.

He told me it was his grandfather's name.

I said, "That means your grandfather was probably Jewish."

He said, "I hope so."

It just shows you what good people there are out in the world, compared to the haters that we see on the news every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCERPT - Peter Schweizer’s book Secret Empires: How Our Politicians Hide Corruption and Enrich Their Families and Friends.

THIS LOOKS LIKE A VERY GOOD BOOK TO READ. HERE IS AN EXCERPT FROM AND ABOUT IT: The book, released Tuesday, said Obama and his administra...