- He takes pride in the fact that in 1992 he "broke the bank of England" by buying billions in British pounds.
- He also invested heavily trying to defeat George W. Bush in the 2004 presidential election.
- He supports the use of marijuana and passing laws to allow its use
- He believes in open borders so that the U.S. could become one land from the north and the south
- He doesn't believe in God and he thinks he has godly traits
- Soros may have influenced the economic difficulties our country faced in 2008
At age 81, he continues to make a mockery of our country. Yes, he became a U.S. citizen, but no he doesn't believe in our country's "exceptional-ism" that is that our country is an example to the world and we are different than other countries in this world.
He pours millions of dollars into organization that both help the poor and then take their votes. He seems to prefer a welfare society to a country that gives everyone a chance to succeed as an individual. Soros is our grandfatherly benefactor and nemesis.