Friday, March 16, 2012

Obama: I Said What?

I hope Obama doesn't have a senior moment (I'm 65 so I can make fun of myself) this campaign cycle. What he told voters in 2008 and later isn't what he's done.


The only thing open about his administration is his mouth! I'm still waiting for his stuff on the Internet. All I see is campaign propaganda. Folks, don't be fooled by this despot again!!

See the lies he's fed America by clicking the link below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kg9m1F8B2_c

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCERPT - Peter Schweizer’s book Secret Empires: How Our Politicians Hide Corruption and Enrich Their Families and Friends.

THIS LOOKS LIKE A VERY GOOD BOOK TO READ. HERE IS AN EXCERPT FROM AND ABOUT IT: The book, released Tuesday, said Obama and his administra...