Tuesday, May 28, 2013

God Bless the USA

A lot of folks posted Memorial Day pictures on Facebook, Twitter, and their blogs. I'm one of them.

 
I have the greatest respect for our military. I did work for the U.S. Air Force for over 30 years. I met many enlisted and officer airmen in my daily duties. Some were great to work with and for, while others were a pain in the neck!

But, they all had one thing in common. They all gave up a lot of their independent life to serve in the military. As a civilian, my job was an 8 hour day. For the military, it was a 24 hour job! Hats off to them!!

Here's a story and picture we can all be proud of...
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/28/the-touching-story-behind-this-viral-memorial-day-photo-of-grieving-iraq-vet-who-marched-13-miles-in-full-combat-gear-to-visit-grave/

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCERPT - Peter Schweizer’s book Secret Empires: How Our Politicians Hide Corruption and Enrich Their Families and Friends.

THIS LOOKS LIKE A VERY GOOD BOOK TO READ. HERE IS AN EXCERPT FROM AND ABOUT IT: The book, released Tuesday, said Obama and his administra...