Back 2008 the Billings Gazette gave Barack Obama their endorsement for president. The newspaper now has second thoughts about that decision. They issued an apology to their readers.
Here's what the newspaper said about Obama:
- Obama has also failed on energy policy by not approving the Keystone XL pipeline, which could be helpful to the economy.
- He has failed in Iraq; the country is now on the brink of civil war.
- The Gazette wrote that the Bowe Bergdahl exchange made the Obama administration seem incompetent.
- The VA system has been mismanaged by the Obama administration, leading to veterans dying before they could receive medical care.
- Obama has also broken his promise to become the “most transparent administration in history.” The Gazette said the president’s administration is so opaque that is has earned a reputation worse than that of Richard Nixon.
Could this be the first of many news outlets to say "We're sorry?" It took awhile!
Read more here... Sorry, folks...our BAD!