Monday, April 15, 2013

Gold Takes a Dive

OK, so I do collect silver and not gold. For one, I can't afford gold...at least I couldn't. Silver has also taken a dive. So how do I get my teeth filled? Maybe I should use US currency like those Presidential Dollars? Or maybe I should invest in lead fillings...wait there is a shortage of bullets...so that's out. Plastic! That's it, I'll start collecting plastic...and get my teeth filled with that abundant resource!


http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/15/gold-tanks-to-lowest-point-in-two-years-heres-what-you-need-to-know/

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCERPT - Peter Schweizer’s book Secret Empires: How Our Politicians Hide Corruption and Enrich Their Families and Friends.

THIS LOOKS LIKE A VERY GOOD BOOK TO READ. HERE IS AN EXCERPT FROM AND ABOUT IT: The book, released Tuesday, said Obama and his administra...