Monday, April 22, 2013

Vegan Stupidity or How I learned to Love Greens

Oh My God! I gotta stop eating Fritos, potato chips, and Ding-Dongs. I gotta lay off Coke, 7-Up, and Dr. Pepper. These things are turning me into a killer!

Well that's what this kooky vegan is telling people. But then, too much broccoli and beans may not be safe for my surroundings.

I guess it's time to consume only bread and water. Maybe then I can protect myself from hurting others...Dr. Jerkhole and Mr. Hives!

Vegan Celebrity Trainer: Bad Diets Partly Responsible For School Shootings - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCERPT - Peter Schweizer’s book Secret Empires: How Our Politicians Hide Corruption and Enrich Their Families and Friends.

THIS LOOKS LIKE A VERY GOOD BOOK TO READ. HERE IS AN EXCERPT FROM AND ABOUT IT: The book, released Tuesday, said Obama and his administra...