Thursday, April 4, 2013

Is This Why Leno's Leaving?

The Left takes care of its own. The Left punishes those who criticize or make fun of its own. Is NBC a Left Leaning organization? Can't say for sure, but when I think about it...


I wonder if Jay Leno thinks NBC leans to the Left. I mean...NBC claims Leno is leaving on his own. I wonder if Leno still has a special dressing room. I wonder if he has keys to the executive restroom. I wonder if he has the same parking slot for his vintage cars or cycles. Funny...comedians usually side the Left on immigration.

See what I mean at...
http://hotair.com/archives/2013/04/03/video-lenos-shot-at-the-ap-democrats-and-immigration-reform/

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCERPT - Peter Schweizer’s book Secret Empires: How Our Politicians Hide Corruption and Enrich Their Families and Friends.

THIS LOOKS LIKE A VERY GOOD BOOK TO READ. HERE IS AN EXCERPT FROM AND ABOUT IT: The book, released Tuesday, said Obama and his administra...