Friday, April 12, 2013

You Could Read the Bible Quicker Than US Tax Code

I've read the Bible. I've jumped around reading Old and New Testament verses and stories. I've never tried to read the whole Bible. I guess I'm not very godly!

But, the U.S. government has one up on the Bible. It's called the U.S. Tax Code! Rep. Virginia Foxx (R-N.C.) mentioned that the tax code is now four times longer than the Bible. So if you think the Bible may be hard to read at times...give up on the U.S. tax code.


It takes a government to forget the old saying K.I.S.S or Keep It Simple, Stupid! Read more about this at...
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/congresswoman-tax-code-4-times-longer-bible

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCERPT - Peter Schweizer’s book Secret Empires: How Our Politicians Hide Corruption and Enrich Their Families and Friends.

THIS LOOKS LIKE A VERY GOOD BOOK TO READ. HERE IS AN EXCERPT FROM AND ABOUT IT: The book, released Tuesday, said Obama and his administra...